About AGS Group
Founded in 2005, AGS supports varieties of missions for the customers from logistics, lodging, training to construction. Our customers are governmental entities as well as major contractors working for the government. On the commercial side, we provide property management, receiverships and maintenance services.
We are excited to move into the new 36, 972 sq ft office in Detroit. This fabulous and structurally inspiring building was originally designed and built by Albert Kahn for Packard Motor Co’s show room in 1925. The original construction had meticulous façade and architectural elements. Subsequent purchase and renovations by Cadillac Plating Co modified the façade in 1956.